PDA

View Full Version : It findly happened

Michael T
April 2nd, 2016, 12:01 PM
Got my DW out of safe and night sites are dead :shocked: Last time I had out were very dim. So knew was coming . My self I will not replace . I never found them that useful with my bad eyes. . I use a flash light and hit target . The old fashion way.

mitchr
April 2nd, 2016, 04:17 PM
Been wondering about the sights on my Sigs. They are easy to line up in the dark, but you still have to see what you're shooting at & if I can do that, then I don't need the sights lit up. Doubt I'll replace them either.

Michael T
June 27th, 2016, 03:29 PM
Mitchr I think we need to have a spring loaded white cane. That mounts under like a laser . Then we hit button and it springs out helping us old blind guys to find our target

mitchr
June 27th, 2016, 03:40 PM
Might be okay on Kentucky, but the gutless wonders in Texas are a long way from returning our freedoms to us. Taking teeny tiny baby steps.

Ntxwheels
June 27th, 2016, 06:43 PM
Mitchr I think we need to have a spring loaded white cane. That mounts under like a laser . Then we hit button and it springs out helping us old blind guys to find our target

Yep, gettin old enough I'm wondering if the make a 1911 with Brail sights??

R.Ph. 380
July 3rd, 2016, 04:16 PM
Might as well, they put Braille under the drive up ATM at the bank. What's with that, you got to drive to get there, then use Braille?